Holy Infant Home Care, Inc. works closely with your loved one’s physician to properly identify his or her home health needs as well as properly render the care he or she deserves.
Listed below are the Home Care services we can provide to a patient:
- Patient’s Evaluation
- Counseling and Referral
- Nutrition and IV Therapy
- Catheter Care and Medical Supplies
- Diabetic Management Instruction
- Monitoring of Specific Symptoms for Physician’s Evaluation
- Post-Surgical Care of Ostomies, Wounds, Grafts, and Transplants
- IV Antibiotics and Chemotherapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Restorative and rehabilitative services for patients, handicapped by stroke, arthritis, heart disease, cancer, or accidents.
We also provide services such as:
- Certified Home Health Aides: Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, personal care, and other nursing care as directed by and under the supervision of an RN.
- Speech Therapist: Helping the patient with speaking, hearing, and language problems; ideal for stroke victims who need help learning to speak clearly again or for individuals with speech impediments.
- Medical Social Services: Assess and remedy social, environmental, and emotional factors which relate to the patient’s health problems and use all family and community resources for the individual to adapt better to new treatments or a new living environment.
- Assistance in arranging services for/by/with:
- Medicare Enrollment Assistance
We deliver these care services under the supervision of your family member’s physician. Aside from that, our coordinator and such physician will also be cooperating to develop the appropriate care plan that includes any or all of the services that we can provide.
Medicare and Medi-Cal will cover approved services. At the same time, we also accept IEHP, SCAN, and Caremore Managed Care Insurances. For other private insurances, we will have to conduct further and thorough research to determine eligibility. Do not worry as we will assist you in processing approved claims.
We will be glad to become your home care partner. Give us a call at 909-603-9312 for your inquiries or to set an appointment.